Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Innocently In Love [Nick Jonas Love Story Season 1] Chapter 60

Innocently In Love [Nick Jonas Love Story Season 1] Chapter 60 Video Clips. Duration : 0.07 Mins.


THIS CHAPTER WAS RE-UPLOADED. *Nicks POV Man, Railey has to be so confusing. One minute shes making out with me and the next shes saying she hates me! Well, she hasnt necessarily said that she hates me, but... yeah. Pretty much the whole grade is just chilling in the pool. I saw Railey and Chynae outside talking and laughing. Raileys just so beautiful. Why cant we just skip all the fighting and makeup? I sighed and jumped into the pool with all the other guys. Nick! Hey, man, Roy said, swimming up to me. Whats up? Nothing much, just planning a prank, he said, smirking. Really? Do tell... Well, its gonna be on Mrs. Hert, Mr. Hert, Ms. Poole, and Mr. Kirk. Mhm... Well, were still trying to think of something and I know youre good with pranks... so... help us? Sure, I said. He patted my back. Alright, thanks man. No problem. So, how about... I said, thinking. Hm... got it! Alright, tell the guys to meet up at the teachers cabin in 15 minutes, I said. Got it, he said, and swam off. 15 minutes later, all the guys who were involved in the prank came to the front of the teachers cabin. We all walked inside. Greg pulled out baby powder. You told me to bring this? Yeah. Go find Mrs. Herts hairdryer and well, pretty self-explanatory. Put as much baby powder in it as possible. Got it, he said, and ran off. Nick, Troy started. I couldnt find any Nair, he said. I smiled. Its all good. I took Raileys, I said. He laughed. I handed it to him. Go put this whole container in Ms. Pooles ...

Tags: nick, jonas, love, story

No comments:

Post a Comment